NCI Budget and Research Priorities
- The Nation's Investment in Cancer Research
NCI’s annual budget presented to the President and Congress to propose funding required to support current and future cancer programs.
- NCI’s Cancer Research Funding
An overview of how NCI’s budget is determined and funding amounts for specific types of cancer.
- Interactive Budget Analysis Tool
View NCI’s budget allocations by funding mechanism, cancer type, institution, or state.
- Congressional Justification
An outline of NCI’s goals and objectives of the coming fiscal year that provides comparative data for the previous, current, and proposed budget.
NCI Currently Funded Research Projects
- NCI Funded Research Portfolio
Search for NCI funded 2010 research projects and contracts and view project descriptions and funding amount.
- NCI Funding by Cancer Type
View NCI’s 2011 budget allocations listed by cancer type with links to project abstracts and funding amounts.
- NCI Funding by Research Topic
View NCI’s 2011 budget allocations listed by research topic with links to project abstracts and funding amounts.
- NCI Fact Book
Learn about how NCI funds were distributed among various research programs and funding mechanisms.
- NCI’s American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
View NCI investments in cancer research supported by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.