|No phase specified||Tissue collection/Repository||Closed||Not specified||NCI, Other||CDR0000390329|
RATIONALE: Collecting and storing samples of blood from patients with cancer to test in the laboratory may help the study of cancer in the future.
PURPOSE: This research study is collecting and storing blood samples from patients with previously untreated non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Further Study Information
- To establish a central lymphoma serum repository that will serve as a resource to provide specimens for current and future scientific studies.
- To utilize the Southwest Oncology Group clinical database to perform clinicopathologic correlations with the results of those studies.
OUTLINE: Serum is collected and stored for future correlative studies.
- Diagnosis of non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Previously untreated disease
- Patients must meet the eligibility criteria and be registered to a currently active Southwest Oncology Group-coordinated treatment protocol for previously untreated non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Not specified
PRIOR CONCURRENT THERAPY:
- See Disease Characteristics
Trial Lead Organizations/Sponsors
Southwest Oncology GroupNational Cancer Institute
|Richard I. Fisher||Study Chair|
Link to the current ClinicalTrials.gov record.
NLM Identifer NCT01000558
Information obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov on November 20, 2012
Back to Top