National Cancer Institute
at the National Institutes of Health
Published Trial Results
- Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy of Ovarian Cancer: A Review, With a Focus on Practical Aspects of Treatment
Abstract of article, from the Feb. 20, 2006, issue of the Journal of Clinical Oncology (J Clin Oncol. 2006 Feb 6; [Epub ahead of print]).
- Intraperitoneal Cisplatin and Paclitaxel in Ovarian Cancer
Free access to the full article from the Jan. 5, 2006 issue of the New England Journal of Medicine. There is also an accompanying editorial.
- Intraperitoneal Cisplatin Versus No Further Treatment: 8-year results of EORTC 55875
Abstract of article, from the Nov.-Dec. 2003 issue of the International Journal of Gynecological Cancer (Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2003 Nov-Dec;13 Suppl 2:196-203).
- Phase III trial of standard-dose intravenous cisplatin plus paclitaxel versus moderately high-dose carboplatin followed by intravenous paclitaxel and intraperitoneal cisplatin in small-volume stage III ovarian carcinoma
Abstract of article, from the Feb. 15, 2001, issue of the Journal of Clinical Oncology (J Clin Oncol. 2001 Feb 15;19(4):1001-7).
- Intraperitoneal cisplatin-based chemotherapy vs. intravenous cisplatin-based chemotherapy for stage III optimally cytoreduced epithelial ovarian cancer
Abstract of article, from the Jan. 2001 issue of the International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics (Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2001 Jan;72(1):55-60).
- Intraperitoneal versus intravenous cisplatin in combination with intravenous cyclophosphamide and epidoxorubicin in optimally cytoreduced advanced epithelial ovarian cancer
Abstract of article, from the Feb. 2000 issue of journal Gynecologic Oncology (Gynecol Oncol. 2000 Feb;76(2):157-62).
- A comparative study of intraperitoneal carboplatin versus intravenous carboplatin with intravenous cyclophosphamide in both arms as initial chemotherapy for stage III ovarian cancer
Abstract of article, from the 1999 issue of the journal Oncology (Oncology. 1999;56(4):291-6).
- Intraperitoneal cisplatin plus intravenous cyclophosphamide versus intravenous cisplatin plus intravenous cyclophosphamide for stage III ovarian cancer
Abstract of article, from the Dec. 26, 1996, issue of the New England Journal of Medicine (N Engl J Med. 1996 Dec 26;335(26):1950-5).